International Students

Need a help

Contact us by phone or submit your inquiry online. We will respond as soon as possible.

Request Call back

    Would you like to speak to one of our consultant over phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.

    * All fields are required

    Work or Immigrate after Studying

    Many Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs) and other immigration programs encourage international students to stay in Canada after their studies are completed.

    Canada has provided ways to encourage international students and graduates to stay, gain work experience, or otherwise contribute to Canada’s economy and culture. Many graduates first obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) before applying for permanent resident status. Here are some popular immigration programs for former international students in Canada

    • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
    • Quebec Experience Class (PEQ)
    • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

    Immigrate after studying in Canada

    There may be more Canadian immigration options than you think. Get a complete overview with our at-a-glance table.

    Provincial Nominee Programs

    If you have been studying in Canada as an international student, your province may have a PNP category that makes you eligible for fast-track Canadian permanent residence. In addition, some provinces allow international graduates to apply to their PNP, even if they didn’t study in that province.

    Provincial Nominee Programs with an International Graduate Category:

    • Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
    • British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
    • Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
    • Newfoundland And Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
    • Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
    • Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
    • Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
    • Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

    Wanted to Know more or for free Consultation
    Call – +1 (604)-597-1119 E-mail us on –

    When our phone is busy, or you don’t have time

    request a call back.

      I would like to discuss:

      * All fields are required



      Surrey-BC [Head Office]
      Regina- SK