BC PNP Calculator ( SIRS)
The British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program allows foreign workers, experienced entrepreneurs, and well as their family members to gain permanent residency in B.C. The BCPNP operates on a points system, which awards points for (a).Human capital factors such as work experience, education, language abilities, and (b).Economic factors(Skill Level of the B.C. Job Offer, Wage of the B.C. Job Offer, Regional District of Employment) that the BC PNP considers reflect a person’s ability to succeed in the BC labour market and contribute to the local economy.
There is a total of 200 points available under BCPNP.
a). Economic Factors – 120 Points
b). Human Capital Factors – 80 Points
1. Do you have a job offer from an employer in British Columbia?
2. Skill Level of the B.C. Job Offer*
3. Are you currently working in this job?
4. Annual gross wage of the job offer(CAD) $?
5. In what region of British Columbia is this job located?
6. How many years of related (with respect to your job offer) work experience do you have in the last 10 years?
7. At Least 1 year of directly related experience in Canada?
8. What is your highest level of completed education?
9. Post-secondary education completed in B.C?
10. Post- Secondary education completed in Canada (outside B.C)
11. Do you have Education Credential Assessment from qualified supplied?
12. Do you have a trades certificate assessment from the Industry Training Authority?
13. Language Points (CLB Level)
Your Name * :
Your Email * :
Your Contact No. * :
Idea Immigration makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information available in the SIRS Calculator. However, before relying on information contained in the SIRS Calculator, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, completeness, and relevance to their particular purpose.
The information contained within the SIRS Calculator is provided for information purposes only. Nothing contained in the SIRS Calculator is to be used as professional advice, and the SIRS Calculator is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer or any authorized person. Users should contact a qualified Canadian immigration lawyer and get appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances before any action or decision is taken on the basis of any of the material provided on the SIRS Calculator.
Idea Immigration does not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the SIRS Calculator or the information contained therein and cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information.