Study in Canada
Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world.
From elementary school to universities and colleges, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. As a result, individuals who study in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected educations that prepare them for future professional pursuits. This is combined with tuition fees and living costs generally lower than in other developed countries.
The number of international students in Canada is over 300,000, which is constantly growing. If you have gained admission to a Canadian educational institution, you may obtain a study permit to study in Canada.
Not only that, but education is also a popular pathway to Canadian permanent residence.
Education as a pathway to Canadian permanent residence
Other benefits to studying in Canada
While studying in Canada, international students in Canada may also:
- work for up to 20 hours per week while in school, and on a full-time basis during school breaks;
- obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit for the equivalent duration of the studies once the program is completed, allowing students to remain in Canada for many years before becoming a permanent resident;
- bring an accompanying spouse or common-law partner to Canada on an open full-time work permit, allowing them to work for any employer;
- bring accompanying minor children to study in Canada at the same rate that Canadians pay; and
- as mentioned above, become eligible for Canadian permanent residence through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), through Quebec’s immigration system, or the Express Entry immigration selection system.
The information, devices, and resources connected to this page are designed to support you make a knowledgeable decision about your future as an international student in Canada. However, if you remain unable to find the information you are looking for, you are encouraged to contact us with your query.
Wanted to Know more or for free Consultation
Call – +1 (604)-597-1119 E-mail us on – firstname.lastname@example.org
When our phone is busy, or you don’t have time
Open Work Permit Pilot extended for sponsored spouses and common-law partners in Canada
Growth through innovation/creativity. Rather than be constrained by ideas for new products, services and new markets coming from just a few people, a Thinking Corporation can tap into the employees.January 14, 2022
Good news for International Post- Graduate student on Work Permit
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 18, 2022
More Invitation from BC PNP Tech Pilot Project
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2022
Expanding Canadian immigration to Rural to Northern Canada
Supported by a robust sales force and tight cost controls, Pharm Ltd. experienced sustained double-digit growth over a number of years, only to find that their supply chain struggled to keep pace.February 9, 2022
209-7928 128 St, Surrey, BC V3W 4E8
Unit 729,2010 11th Ave,7th Floor, Regina SK S4P 0J3
168 Asher Road Kelowna BC - V1Y 8K5