Immigration with Idea Immigration

Canada is considered to be among the best places in the world for immigration and permanent settlement. This is due to its multi-cultural set-up, open economy and privilege of free healthcare and education. One of the main reasons why Canada attracts high levels of immigrants is that it has something in store for every class, occupation and category of immigrants.

For Immigration to Canada and get Canada permanent residency, you shall have to make an application for a Canada permanent resident visa and get issued the same. There are a number of different Canada immigration streams under which you may get qualified, but you must choose the one which suits your conditions.

Find out under which Immigration program you can immigrate to Canada:

Canadian Family Class— If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canada permanent resident, then you can sponsor your dear ones to get a Canada Permanent Resident Visa. For this, you must be not less than 18 years of age. Your relatives can stay, work and study in Canada on getting Canada permanent residency.

  • Spouse Sponsorship—If you have Canada citizenship or Canada permanent residency, then you can sponsor your spouse, conjugal partner or common-law partner as well as his or her dependent children.
  • Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents—It is a tourist visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or Canada permanent residents. This Canada visa is valid for up to ten years and allows an applicant to stay in Canada for a maximum period of up to 24 months.
  • Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship—If you are a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, then you can sponsor your parent or grandparent to get Canada permanent residency under Canadian Family Class.

Business Class Investor Program—This category of Canada immigration enables entrepreneurs, self-employed persons and investors to get a Permanent Resident Visa.

Express Entry—This is a new process introduced by Canada in January 2015 to choose permanent residents based on the experience and skills needed in development of the economy. Express Entry is an online process based on a ranking system.

  • Canadian Experience Class—This immigration program managed by Express Entry enables foreign students and temporary foreign workers having at least 12 months of full-time work experience or 24 months of part-time work experience to get Canada Permanent Residency.
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)—It provides an option of Canada permanent settlement based on the skills and abilities of skilled workers.
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)—This program is for applicants who are qualified trade workers and wish to immigrate to Canada permanently after getting an offer of job.

Call us today for all your immigration needs - 604-597-1119