CAN I WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT WORK PERMIT?
- September 22, 2022
- Posted by: ideamaster
- Category: news
“CAN I WORK IN CANADA WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT? YES. YOU CAN CERTAIN TYPES OF PROFESSIONALS DO NOT NEED WORK PERMITS. SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IT PROFESSIONAL.
Certain professionals in the technology domain may be eligible to come to Canada as business visitors. In short, you don’t require a work permit.
As a business visitor a foreign national visits Canada to perform business activities. They do not entry a labor market pool during their trip. So, no requirement for a work permit.
To Get considered as a business visitor. The person needs to show the following.
- The plan should be such that you stay for less than 6 months.
- You do not plan to enter the Canadian labor market.
- Your source of income and profits are outside Canada and the location of your business also.
- Should have documents that support your application.
- You meet Canada’s basic entry requirements.
- Enough money to bear the cost while staying in Canada.
- You are not a criminal, security, or health risk to Canadians.